This Mangusta is a 9/10. The owner is motivated to buy a new yacht this spring so all offers will be considered. This Mangusta has many advantages which are the following:
---Factory installed hertz converter with international outlets throughout the yacht accepts either 220v or 110v appliances...cruise anywhere in the world!
This is the best priced, best condition, lowest hours Mangusta 105 on the market. We visited the yacht in February 2020 to inspect and ascertain if any work needs to be done. Mechanically, she is up to date on all systems. The aft deck has a soft spot that needs to be repaired at a cost of approx.. $10,000. The paint is original and in good condition. A new paint job in 2-3 years should be expected. All the vinyl outside cushions are in good order w no tears or spotting.
The current owner uses the yacht as a day boat so the cabins see very little use and are immaculate.
A Mangusta 105 offers a tremendous amount of internal room because the lower salon is HUGE The upper salon has a sliding moon roof which enables the guests to enjoy the outside from either the aft deck or the upper salon when the weather is fair. It's the perfect boat for an owner that likes AC when it's too hot, but enjoys the outside when the weather is temperate.. The previous owner decorated the upper helm/salon (center TV cabinet doors) and the lower salon (forward cabinet doors) with a tropical decor. A little kitschy, but beautiful and can be sanded away for an owner that wants the unadulterated light wood look back.
The current captain is willing to handle training the new crew and to deliver the yacht to the new owners, but will stay with the current owner. The list price includes shipping the yacht to anywhere in the East Coast United States or Mediterranean
Exterior Designer : Stefano Righini
Classification : RINA Private (10 years completed)
Flag of Registry : Cayman Islands
TAX Status : Not Paid
Location : Cruising
Draft : 5.5'
Full load displacement : 95 Tons
Half Load displacement : 85 Tons
Gross Tonnage as per registry : 134 Tons
Total Guest cabins : 4
Number of twin berths: 2 with pullman bed
Number of double berths: 2
Guest Heads : 5
Number of crew cabins: 2 (for 5 crew members) plus 2 more heads
Total Power: 4800 hp
Number of engines : 2
Model : MTU 16V2000 M93 of 2400 hp each
Engines Year : 2006
Engine Hours: 1522 hrs approx. (Feb 2020)
Gear Boxes : 2 x ZF BW 465
Drive Type: KaMeWa Jet 63S
Range 350nm at 28 knots
Top speed 30 knots and 1/2 load
Fresh Water Tanks: 450 gal
Fuel Tanks: 3600 gal (including 400 gal day tank)
Grey/Black water Tank : 68 gal
Generator 2 x 33 kw Kohler 33EFOZD 380V/50/60 Hz three phase.
Generators Hours Approx 3559 hrs (Feb 2020)
1 generator runs the entire boat
Factory installed ASEA Hertz converter...yacht can take shore power anywhere in the world and internal outlets accept both European 220v or American 115 v appliances.
Water Maker : Idromar MC5S 230 l/h 380V
Sewage Treatment : Hamann Supermini 220 V
Deck Equipment :
Anchor : 2 x SEC SHHP 300 lb
Anchor Chain : 2 x 14 mm diam 350'
Windlass : 2 x Lofrans Ercole verticale B 3.5 kw 380V
Gangway / Tender Crane : Sanguineti 4699 PAS 105H Length 18'
Williams Jet 385 (new 2015)
• Gyro compass : Simrad AR78
• Furuno GPS/WA AS Navigator DGPS GP-37
• Furuno RD 30
• Sart McMurdo S4
• Anemo Furuno RD 33
• Simrad Nav Station NSS 12 + NSS 16
• Simrad AP9 autopilot
• Furuno Nav Net G-Map NT Max
Satellite Equipment :
• Samsung 55"
• Blu-ray DVD Player Denon
• Denon amplifier
• (6) Overhead speakers
• Sony 32” -
• Denon DVD player
• Samsung TV
• Denon DVD & amplifier
Guest Cabins (3) :
• 15’’- LG TV
• Denon DVD Player
Galley Equipment :
• Miele oven in main galley
• Miele microwave
• Miele Dishwasher
• Miele Washing machine
• Miele Drier
• Frigit Fridges x 2
• Frigit Freezer x 2
Saloon equipment :
4 x Frigit Fridges
3 x Brema Ice Makers
The most sought after pilothouse yacht in the industry, the Marlow Explorer 78E combines both
elegance and sheer performance in a yacht without equal. The accommodations rival those of
much larger yachts, and the ability to cruise at 22 knots puts her in a class by herself. The
bridge deck provides a great vantage point to cruise for extended periods of time in complete
comfort with many of your closest friends aboard perched upon the custom blue and white
Sunbrella seating areas behind the twin Stidd helm chairs. Construction methods used in
building a yacht of this quality are no accident. With constant research and development of
these yachts, a Marlow Explorer yacht will always be much sought after. With the highest resale value in the industry, it is also a great investment providing peace of mind to the owners as they
cruise in comfort and safety wherever they wish to go.
Designed with the patented Velocijet Strut Keels, this 78E Marlow Explorer can handle just
about any sea with relative ease, while tracking straight as an arrow. Whether heading directly
into mountainous seas or riding large following seas, this Marlow Explorer provides the most
comfortable ride afloat and truly is in a class by herself! With the Owners King, VIP King and
two additional guest cabins, (plus crew quarters for two crew), this boat is ready for your next
off shore excursion!
Recent upgrades and services
- A/C chiller replaced in 2019. Secondary chiller serviced
- New watermaker membranes- 2019
- New shaft and rudder seals- 2019
- New Inverter- 2018
- New bottom paint- 2019 (sandblasted off and repainted)
- New shore power cord
- Engines and Generators serviced- 2019
- The Ferretti 881, new flagship of the fleet, presents new design solutions made to optimize the spaces and the brightness of the different cabins.
- One of the best news is the new layout of the master cabin which presents two large open-view windows on both sides making it an incomparable suite in terms of spaces and light. Located wide in the central part of the hull, the master-cabin faces the direction opposite to the navigation, and allows the shipowner to enjoy a unique view of the sea lying down on the bed or while in the Shower.
- Externally a very large flying bridge, provided with a Jacuzzi, hardtop with retractable sunroof, and sofas, makes this area the ideal place for sharing unforgettable moments with the guests.
- The large Ferretti "Teak Beach / garage" located aft, with an hydraulic opening, stores a jet ski and becomes a 90 square foot platform for entertaining or water-sports.
- The interiors spaces and finishing made this yacht a spectacular villa on the sea!
- Twin MTU V16 2000 M91 Main Engine Power
- Provides cruise speeds from 20 knots to 27 knots
- Top End of 30 knots
- 10 knot cruise will produce a 1200 to 1400 km range
- Twin Kohler 32kw Generators (either will run the whole ship easily)
- Bow & Stern Hydraulic Thrusters
- Water Maker
- Twin Mitsubishi Gyros provide Stabilization at low & zero speeds
- Hydraulic aft transom turns into 90sf "Teak Beach"
- Hydraulic Passerelle
- Hydraulic Swim Ladder
- 2 - Spare Propellers
- 1 - Shaft
Tender, Jet Ski, and Water Toys
- 2 - Kayaks
- Assortment of floats & rafts
- Snorkeling Gear
Notable Key Features
- 22' Beam adds additional 380 square feet of usable space to this vessel
- 22' Beam allows spacious walk around side decks with cramping the Salon
- Ferretti's "Teak Beach" is an innovation that provides 90 square feet for entertainment or water activities.
- Master Stateroom is the largest, most exciting, quiet, and innovative of its class!
- VIP Stateroom is the roomiest of it class due to the 22' Beam
- Engine Room is a whopping 15' X 20' with separate work area
- Flybridge with Hardtop including retractable sunroof and jacuzzi makes for great entertaining and comfort.
- Day Head on Main Deck
- All Staterooms have dedicated ensuite head including Bidet
** MOTIVATED SELLER **
TIKA2 is a captain maintained 2011 Ocean Alexander 70 Pilot House powered by twin 1150 CAT engines and comes with a 12ft tender. She showcases three staterooms, three showers, a gorgeous salon and a large galley that is generously equipped. One step inside and your guests will be instantly impressed with her rich craftsmanship and spacious layout. She offers privacy, comfort and the perfect areas for entertaining. Nothing was left to chance with this vessel, she defines luxury and she's ready for new adventures. Located in beautiful downtown Ft. Myers, FL
- Caterpillar C-15 Acerts
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Custom Free Standing Salon Furniture
- New Tender
Highly sought after 2015 52' HORIZON PC powered with the highly dependable twin Cummins QSB6.7- 550hp. 3/2 layout, water maker, AC on the Fly Bridge, 1k hour serviced completed on the motors and generator. New exterior cushions and New Garmins Electronics. Open check book operation with a full time crew. Seller has spared no expense on this 52' Horizon PC and it shows.
Temporary Specs and photos more info coming shortly
**PROFILE PICTURE IS A SISTERSHIP.**
Motivated Seller - Offers Encouraged
2009 Pershing 72
MTU 2000 / Arneson Surface Drives Serviced and Bottom Paint
Freshly Detailed and Waxed and Ready to Go!!
Available for Showings During The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
The Pershing 72 is unique in many respects in that all the bells and whistles combine to provide a thrilling on water experience. VANTAGE is well equipped with options and amenities. Recent services include engine, generator and air conditioning systems. If you are in the market for an offshore capable sport motoryacht with panache, the Pershing 72 should be at the top of your list! Your inspection will reveal there is much to like.
- Annual Engine Maintenance
- Bottom Paint - December 2019
- New Paint - 2016
- Generator 3000 Hours
- Up-Graded Garmin 8000 Electronics
- Yacht Controller - 2016
- Great Lakes Fresh Water Boat until 2014/2015
- Arneson Surface Drives serviced December 2019
VANTAGE is owned by a knowledgeable yachtsman and seriously for sale. This Pershing 72 is located in south Florida and shown by appointment.
Please note: Jet Ski not included in sale
- Upgraded twin Cummins 715hp engines 17 knot cruise
- Extended Cummins Warranty
- Yacht Controller
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Naiad fin stabilizing system
- Chilled water Air conditioning
- Twin generators
- Close circuit cameras
- Teak & Holly high gloss floors
- 2 stateroom layout with king size master berth
“Prop 23” offers an amazing opportunity for you to join the exciting yachting lifestyle with family and friends! Whether harbor hopping in New England or sunset cruising along Florida's Gulf Shores, the Marlow Explorer will show you off at your best. She will also serve as the perfect solution for many exotic ocean-going adventures, cruising through the beautiful Caribbean Islands or for the perfect “9-month getaway” touring around the Great Loop.
This vessel is an easy owner operator yacht with an abundance of user-friendly systems. Her semi displacement hull with twin strut keels which allows you to operate efficiently like a trawler cruising at about 8 knots achieving roughly 1 nautical mile per gallon or cruising at 17 knots when you want to cover greater distances in a day.
When you own a Marlow Explorer, you own what yachtsmen everywhere recognize as the finest piece of marine real estate there is.
HOOLIGAN V is one of the few 78 Marlow Explorers to be built with Caterpillar C18 diesels.