This well-equipped M50 is in great shape and loved by these owners. Its lightly used and well cared for.
These are upgrades in the last two years:
- Pilothouse balcony stainless extension and plush wraparound seating with adjustable chaise back rests and natural teak sole.
- Helm chair upgrade has integrated Garmin GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) remote in custom Stidd matching armrest.
- Pilothouse table adjustable slider.
- Garmin PS-51 Live-Scan forward-looking sonar transducer (to be installed at next haul-out) pre-wired to Pilothouse helm.
- Vetus bow & stern thruster controls added to lower aft deck replicates pilothouse controls.
- Fusion RA770 multi-function stereo operates the Bose surround sound system througout. Integrated Bluetooth communicates with:
- smart phones
- Two BluRay players
- Auxiliary TV antenna for local station reception.
- Giant 50” LG OLED TV in main saloon on powered custom articulating mount for a true home theater experience.
- Weems & Plath ships clock and barometer in main salon.
- 49” Samsung QLED 4K TV in master stateroom and Bose Soundbar 700 with integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Siri.
- New custom mattress and 700 thread count sheeting (never been used) in master this spring.
- New bedspreads for Master and VIP staterooms.
- Lighted vanity mirror in master.
- All 120v outlets in the boat have integrated USB charging ports.
- 120v circuit with 60-minute timer for charging vacuum(s) under port settee in main saloon.
- 120v explosion-proof outlets in engine room and lazarette.
- Full set of tools and three-drawer toolbox in engine room.
- Custom polished aluminum diamond plate non-skid on engine room sole.
- Full set of zincs for the running gear and thrusters.
- Full set of zincs and bronze holders for engines & genset.
- Full set of spare engine and genset oil filters.
- Several spare engine coolant hoses and clamps-
- Spare VOLVO serpentine accessory drive belt.
- Set of filters and rebuild kits for Racor fuel polishers.
- Spare raw water impellers for engines and genset.
- Spare strainers and damage control plugs at all thru- hull seacocks.
- New Glendinning 75’ shore power cable and rollers.
The M51 has peerless performance combined contemporary state-of-the-art design and luxury.
Maritimo has seamlessly blended power, comfort and poise that will remain the envy of other motor yacht owners for years to come.
This vessel has an extensive option list and is in truly new condition.Factory carpet protections are still over the carpets.
Aug 2019 seller purchased from Volvo International an extended warranty for 4 additional years which is transferable.
Please call for more details
A certified pre-owned Cheoy Lee! Factory techs performed a thorough inspection and system check and found St. Tropez in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. Complete inspection and reconditioning report is available upon request for a serious buyer.
This trade in from the first owner is built by Cheoy Lee, the shipyard known for building heavy duty commercial vessels expected to operate 24/7 in demanding conditions. Why would you expect less from your yacht builder? This little ship has a range of 2420 NM at 8.7 knots and the top speed is 12.5 knots. This yacht has numerous factory options including an award winning Sylvia Bolton yacht quality interior design. Interior features 4 staterooms, a spacious salon and dining area, a main deck day head, separate functional galley with full size appliances, a separate pilothouse, a beautiful master with a bath tub, 2 luxurious VIPs and either a crew stateroom or the 4th stateroom, all with en-suite heads. Complete navigational electronics in fly bridge helm and inside pilothouse, audio/visual electronics in each stateroom and salon, upgrades include granite countertops throughout, a day head, stainless steel appliances, leather settees, upgraded engine package and power rotating davit just to mention few. Dinghy and outboard are included in the sale.
St. Tropez is the boat that makes you want to take out the charts, plan the trip and head to open waters.
Powered by twin Caterpillar C7 ACERT 454BHP diesels offering extremely long range cruising, bow thruster for ease of docking with remote electronic engine controls, twin 20kW Kohler generators and much more. Only 625 hours on mains and 840 on generators. Must see to appreciate.
The current owner of this 2008 MOCHI CRAFT 74 CALLUNA just spent approximately $600,000 on this stunning yacht from late 2019 through 2020. Some of the major items, hull sides painted, $80,000 electronics package, over $85,000 servicing motors and generators, Glendenning Cablemaster, windlass, water heater, Bosh washer and dryer, several pumps replaced , A/C complete servicing, hydraulics serviced, Gyro stabilizer serviced, bottom paint and prop speed. New tender in 2019. Full itemized list available for serious inquiries. This 2008 MOCHI CRAFT 74 CALLUNA is an absolute must see!
“ICEMAN” is a professionally maintained 2018 5X Pershing motor yacht. She is equipped with Seakeeper and powered by twin Volvo IPS 950 engines. With Joystick piloting and the added bow thruster this combination makes the vessel extremely user friendly for an owner-operator. “ICEMAN” has been meticulously maintained by her current owner. The vessel has been kept up with an open checkbook and is turn-key. Her recent upgrades include all new TV’s throughout the vessel along with an updated audio package. Please contact the listing broker directly for additional information.
- Dynamic Positioning System
- Custom underwater lights
- New Audio
- New TV’s
- 400 hours
- Professionally maintained
INDULGE is a great example of a yacht that has been well cared for. She was meticulously cared for by the prior owner that owned her for six years and is still operated under an open checkbook policy. While under the ownership of the prior owner the radar arch was removed and replaced with a radar/satellite mast that can be lowered to allow the vessel to pass under low lying fixed bridges. This modification makes this one of the only 80' yachts that can complete the Great Loop and many other hard to access locations. Just forward of the mast is a location where the jet skis can be stored by a Besenzoni davit a large dining table and multiple areas for relaxing in the sun.
The INDULGE has a 4 guest stateroom layout that includes a large full-beam Master Cabin with huge hull side windows. Aft of the engine room are the two crew cabins. Each crew cabin has two bunks. The interior of the INDULGE is in excellent condition and still shows like a new yacht.
A very nice option on the INDULGE is the huge swim platform and garage. This area is accessed by the set of transom stairs on either side. When the transom door is opened the garage is exposed and the swim platform is lowered to the water. The garage is large enough to store a small tender.
All interior lighting converted to LED
Custom aft deck 8' x 3' teak dining table
New Linens and memory foam mattresses throughout the entire vessel
New Props, shaft seals and couplers and cutlass bearings
New Carpet throughout
New window shades
New Garmin MFD
YOLY represents one of the finest values presently on the market. Featuring 4 staterooms, a large flybridge, and well equipped engineering spaces. Her master stateroom has a dedicated entrance ensuring the owner & guests privacy.
COMIN’ AROUND is astonishingly agile and filled with luxury. The custom engine room, which can be accessed from the cockpit, is sure to impress. COMIN’ AROUND features full hydraulics, bow and stern thrusters, and cockpit controls. The 3-stateroom configuration allows for versatility and comfort. She has always been professionally maintained and has numerous upgrades. Owned by a Washington State LLC. Call today to schedule a tour!
"SAND PIPER" is a beautiful example of the MARLOW'S EXPLORER 70E. Her owner has kept this 2004 70’ MARLOW maintained to a high standard and updated her during his ownership with items like: new pilot house and flybridge electronics, SAT TV HD Antenna, Salon HDTV, Repainted her hull with Awlgrip, recovered all the interior and exterior soft goods, replaced the Marine Chillers and much more!
70’ 2004 MARLOW “SAND PIPER” has ease of operation for a couple, efficiency at slow speeds and fast cruise speeds, seakeeping ability offshore and fully protected running gears with only a 4'6" draft which make this MARLOW extremely versatile. “SAND PIPER” is ready for her new owner's adventures. Please call today to set up a showing.
Rare to market this Ocean Alexander 58 Hardtop version with full enclosure is a must see that has been very well maintained. Recent full service of both main engines and gensets.
Turn key for summer 2019 cruising.
New Agm Batteries, Master volt Inverter charger, Canvas enclosure and low hour AB Dinghy with Yamaha.
Available for exclusive Corporate and Executive charter with captain and crew services booked through One Four Yacht Services.(link attached)
Duty is paid in Canada.