GUSTO II was custom built by a very experienced owner who chose to build a beautiful custom bar where the formal dining was. He had OA build the dining table forward of the galley which worked out very well. So well in fact, it's been copied by other OA owners. GUSTO II feels almost native to the water. Her graceful bearing and hushed opulence are the first things you notice. Lingering behind her obvious splendor is 35 years of hard-driving, daring Ocean Alexander obsession. Our wavering fixation with hydrodynamic science, naval design, refinement, craftsmanship and technological advancement has given her something hard to quantify in mere measurements and specs.
GUSTO II has been owner maintained with no expense spared. If you are entertaining, or just having that exclusive family time, GUSTO II affords the space and comforts for both.
She is turn-key and looking for the next owner to enjoy their boating adventures!
*Preliminary Listing - Additional Specifications Coming Soon!*
SL86-681 AMERICAS EDITION PACKAGE
- Electrical system: 120/240V
- Shore power connections: One (1) 220V AC 100A Single-phase 60Hz
- Generators: Two (2) 29kW
- Battery charger: 12V/25A for generator batteries
- Fail-safe Galvanic Isolator for dry dock
- Glendenning Cablemaster: One (1) CM8
- GFCI located in technical room, bathroom, galley and exterior utilizing waterproof boxes in lazzarette
- Isolation transformers (not installed in case of optional Frequency Converter)
- Double gang 110V 60Hz USA/EU sockets
- One (1) 24V master switch dedicated to navigation electronics at pilothouse
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Double fuel filters for generators
- Ball valve thru-hull fittings (engine cooling exhausts remain as gate valves)
- Engine oil change system with manual pump
- Overboard venting for dryer, in lieu of self-contained ventilation
- Predisposition for water maker installation
- Water tank purification system with active carbons
- Additional grey water pump installed in by-pass
- Additional black water pump installed in by-pass
- Installation of FM200 fire system equipment (USCG approved)
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
- Tropicalized air conditioning system (twin chillers) with chilled water piping insulation upgrade: 144,000 BTU
- Air conditioning condensation draining overboardIncreased engine room space for AE equipment layout and serviceability (garage and tender size different from standard sale specification)
- VHF with US channels
- Additional electrical conduits between the engine room, pilothouse, flybridge helm station and hard top
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- US Audio/Visual equipment
COMPLEMENTS FOR THE EXTERIOR
- Three (3) freshwater outlets: Flybridge, aft and bow
- Lateral gangway: Marquipt Sea Stair in stainless steel with teak steps
- Stainless steel protection around the exhaust plenums and forward bow cap rail area
- Prop speed on shafts, propellers, intruder, bow and stern thruster (if applicable), swimming platform lift system
COMPLEMENTS FOR THE INTERIOR
- Hard latch system: Slides or positive catches on all galley/bar appliances and other drawer units
- Master and VIP berths hinging up for additional under bed storage
- Washing machine: Asko
- Dryer: Asko
- Cooktop: Miele
- Microwave: Sharp
- Oven: Miele
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Ventilation fan: Miele
- Sink/food waste disposal: Insinkerator compact 3/4 Hp
- Galley upright refrigerator/freezer: Sub-Zero B36U French door with drawers, integrated ice maker,
- Salon bar refrigerator: Isotherm
- Salon ice maker: Indel Webasto, clear-cube
- Flybridge refrigerator: Frigonautica
CERTIFICATES & DOCUMENTATION
- HIN plate
- Hauling Diagramd
OWNER WANTS VESSEL SOLD !!! THIS IS THE MOST EQUIPED NAVETTA 33 IN THE WORLD AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME !!! Refit in 2017 , Art NOT Included in the sale.
THIS NAVETTA IS EQUIPPED WITH THE LARGE MOTORS A HIGHLY DESIRABLE OPTION AMONG THE OTHER ONES !!!
The 33 Navetta Crescendo is a newer tri-deck model designed by Zuccon/Ferretti AYT that was started by Custom Line (Ancona, Italy) in the 2012 model year. One of the design emphasis points was to increase visual contact with the sea and this was achieved partially with an opening salon balcony, and larger windows in all areas. All five owner & guest staterooms are spacious and have exceptional window views with the owner's suite ondeck.
The décor is contemporary and elegant featuring extensive upgrades from the standard spec encompassing the rich Italian style this builder is known for. The interior finish is a tasteful pickled Oak wood in combination with bleached Oak, teak flooring and tailored leather. Teak exterior decks are on all levels and the upper sundeck is a part of the newer design featuring extensive sunpads as well as a circular spa. This vessel was custom ordered with focus towards entertaining and the dining areas all have beautiful settings, blending the interior with the open air. Crew space is for 7 persons and all located to fore. The transom features a hydraulic opening teak decked garage / water access deck (teak beach) with RIB diesel jet tender, dive compressor and many other extras. This vessel was built for the Americas and has a 60-cycle electrical system, but is equipped with a substantial frequency conversion system to allow seamless transition to European cruising. This is a unique opportunity to acquire basically a brand new boat which has been recently outfitted and commissioned to high standards.
**NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS**.Owner says Sell it !!!
MINT CONDITION !!! 3 Generators on board, 2 Water Makers, over US$2.5 million in optional
Full World Wide Internet and Sat TV.
Ocean Alexander 85 M/Y Ocean Rose
Ocean Rose is a stunningly beautiful 85’ Ocean Alexander, designed for both fun and formal occasions at sea. She is perfect for adventures spanning a week, a weekend, or even just one unforgettable day. Whether you cruise to the turquoise waters of the Bahamas, or relax like a local in the Florida Keys, Ocean Rose is sure to be the perfect venue for the trip of a lifetime.
Professionally maintained in pristine condition, her 4-stateroom interior features large, airy windows, providing unobstructed views of your next destination. Spend the day on Ocean Rose’s huge flybridge, perfect for lounging in the sun with a bar, TV and media area, or hop on her tender or jet ski for fun and exciting excursions.
When the day is done, retreat to Ocean Rose’s large, full-beam master stateroom, complete with his-and-hers ensuite facilities. Ocean Rose comfortably accommodates 12 guests cruising or 8 guests onboard overnight.
CMC Electric Fin Stabilizers
4 Cabin Configuration with Ondeck Day Head
900 Gallon Per Day Water Maker
Louvered Hardtop On Fly Bridge
750 Hours on MTU M96L 1947HP Engines
The Sanlorenzo SL86 was designed to optimize and maximize all spaces, while enriching the interior areas with natural light. The sheer line amid ship is cut to let the enlarged side windows catch as much light as possible, allowing guests enjoy the view even while sitting in the salon. The new 27-meter motoryacht is an Officina Italian Design collaboration, its innovative features are set to establish a new standard for the entire Sanlorenzo range of planing hull yachts. The bow is now a living space with sofas, table, sunbathing cushions, and a removable sail cover awning. Up top, the flybridge is expanded into a generous sunbathing and entertaining area, thanks to a tender garage at the transom and hydraulic lift swim platform.
NOT FOR SALE TO US CLIENTS IN US WATERS
Owner May Consider Later Model Vessels 95'-100' in Trade
Kabir is an elegant, beautifully styled, 2007 130 Ft. Mangusta M130S Limited Edition and is a magnificent example of what Overmarine is capable of producing. Designed by Stefano Righini she was built in Viareggio, Italy to Bureau Veritas Class. Unlike the conventional M130, this super-yacht features a raised pilot house and a flybridge, dramatically increasing both the interior volume and the outside deck areas, allowing space for two saloons. Her lavish interior was designed by Luxury Interiors. In July 2020 she completed a massive refit with over $1.8m invested that includes many outstanding upgrades.
Highlights of the 2020 $1.8m Recently completed Refit:
- New Humphree Stabilization system including “at anchor” option (stabilizers do not hinder the performance that these vessels are known for)
- New KVH HD11 satellite system for worldwide television service
- New 4009 VSAT antenna and dome
- New custom day head on sundeck
- New Atlas 75kw shore power converter, with warranty
- Complete new air conditioning system: 3 Compressors, pumps, 32 air handlers
- New Main Switchboard upgrade for automatic seamless transfer operations between generators and shore power. Touch screen operation, load sharing, and automated paralleling of generators
- New Custom Engine room and Metcalf Marine Exhaust systems for port and starboard Main Engine Exhausts
- Generator ends
- New Main Engine Batteries
- All New Zincs
- New Gyro
"Kabir" not for sale to U.S. residents in U.S. waters
New Build FD75 under construction!
Raised pilothouse design w/ full helm
Flybridge w/ helm, dayhead, seating & bar
Oak main wood w/ dark wood accents
Master stateroom + three guest cabins
Private crew quarters aft
Main salon + convertible dining area
Spacious aft galley w/ folding doors to aft deck
Aft deck lounge seating
Large bow seating area + sun pads
Access to bow from flybridge
NANCE - NEW TO MARKET
3 Cabin Layout - Incredible Master Stateroom
MTU EXTENDED WARRANTY
850 Hours on her MTU Engines
CMC Electric Stabilizer Fins
A happy and intelligence synthesis between the classic motor yacht with flying bridge and recent and growing Explorer model, the SX76 incorporates the total family feeling of the SX line, keeping all thestyle features of the SX88.
Perfect integration between aesthetics and functionality This model is characterized by unprecedent intelligent, rational and practical solutions, and as always, is marked by Sanlorenzo’s unmistakable style, based on moderation, balance of volumes and the characteristic elegance of the brand.